Pizza Lucé is looking for enthusiastic, high energy and experienced people who love to work hard and have fun in a fast pace, high volume atmosphere. Our phones and dispatch employees must acquire an extensive working knowledge of our menu and delivery options. They take pride in providing the best possible customer service to our guests, have a meticulous attention to detail and ability to work well with a team.
- Located two blocks west of the intersection of Selby and Lexington avenues at 1183 Selby Ave
Essential tasks will include:
- Answer incoming phone calls using multi-line phone system in order to obtain customer orders.
- Professionally answer customer questions regarding our menu, location, pricing, delivery area, etc.
- Enter order details into Point of Sale computer system
- Work closely with co-workers to ensure that the order is accurate and meets our high standards.
- Other functions such as preparing cold bags, labeling and organizing boxes, assisting at expo, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and communication skill.
- Ability to manage multiple phone lines and high call volumes.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay level headed in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude
- Must have a team attitude -alert to the needs of co-workers and guests
- Command of the English languge
- 1 years of fast-paced customer service experience, call center or phone based customer service strongly preferred.
Is this you? Apply now!