Pizza Lucé in Downtown Minneapolis is looking for a versatile full-time PM pizza cook to work as a part of our BOH team serving up our award-winning pizzas and made-from-scratch dishes.
At Pizza Lucé we value being active in our local communities, being responsible and respectful people who are passionate about authentic hospitality, and creating a work environment that feels like family. We are committed to the continual development of our employees, especially those who are passionate about working as part of a team, making the best pizza, and giving our guests a genuine hospitality experience.
****Schedule: Full-time hours available, must be available Thursday-Sunday Night (we are open until 2:30 am)
What we offer:
- Highly competitive wage.
- Regular wage increase review.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- A fun and supportive work environment.
- An organization that cares about its employees, our guests, and the communities we operate in.
- Able to move quickly and stay organized in a fast-paced, high-volume environment?
- Reliable, energetic, and enjoy working as part of a team?
- Have a minimum of 1 year of past cooking experience (pizza background is a plus)?
- Able to work PM & late-night shifts, including weekends (30-40 hours per week)?
If this is you, then apply now to join our team where EVERYONE has the opportunity to be successful.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Free shift meal and off-shift discount at your home store.
- Pizza Lucé Downtown is located at 119 N 4th Street in the Warehouse District just one block from the light-rail station.