Pizza Lucé is looking for enthusiastic, high energy and experienced people who love to work hard and have fun in a fast pace, high-volume atmosphere. Our phones and dispatch employees must acquire an extensive working knowledge of our menu and delivery options. They take pride in providing the best possible customer service to our guests, have meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to work well with a team.
We are looking for great guest ambassadors to answer inbound delivery phone calls. This phones position will need daytime availability on the weekends.
Essential tasks will include:
- Answer incoming phone calls using a multi-line phone system in order to obtain customer orders.
- Professionally answer customer questions regarding our menu, location, pricing, delivery area, etc.
- Enter order details into the Point of Sale computer system
- Work closely with co-workers to ensure that the order is accurate and meets our high standards.
- Other functions such as preparing cold bags, labeling, and organizing boxes, assisting at the expo, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple phone lines and high call volumes.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to stay level-headed in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service-minded attitude
- Must have a team attitude -alert to the needs of co-workers and guests
- Command of the English language
- 1 year of fast-paced customer service experience, call center or phone-based customer service strongly preferred.
Is this you? Apply now!
- Pizza Lucé Downtown is located at 119 N 4th Street in the Warehouse District just one block from the light-rail station.