Are you ready to take the next step in your career with Pizza Lucé?
Be a part of our management team as an Hourly Supervisor! As an hourly Supervisor, you will partner with the management team at your store and as the MOD (Manager on Duty) leading staff to provide excellent service and a welcoming atmosphere for our customers. Supervisors typically work a combination of supervisory shifts and shifts in their regularly hourly role(e.g. Server, Support, Phones, Driver, Cook, etc.). Schedule flexibility is needed since Hourly Supervisors typically work 1-2 closing shifts per week plus more supervisor shifts available to cover manager absences/vacations, events, and meetings.
This Supervisor opportunity is an active ‘hands-on' role on the management team and provides you with excellent opportunities to further develop your skills and advance to an MIT (Manager in Training – RK or KM) role with Pizza Lucé.
This role reports directly to the GM (Michael Graf)
YOU’VE GOT IT -
- MUST HAVE:
- Demonstrated positivity and leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills.
- Passion for food quality and guest service.
- Established Positive Rapport with Staff, Customers, and Management
NICE IF YOU HAVE IT -
- 1+ years of restaurant experience including demonstrated knowledge of restaurant operations.
- 1+ years of previous supervisory experience is preferred (includes supervisory experience with other companies and/or other industries).
WE GOT IT...
- Competitive hourly pay rate and performance-based incentive package.
- $50 Monthly Pizza Lucé Manager Meal Card good at all locations in addition to your complimentary meals on shift.
- A supportive management team environment that promotes career advancement from within.
- Further Training opportunities including ServSafe Training to become a certified food manager, Customer Service, and Recovery Training, Supported training for staff management and performance, and Full Restaurant Operations.
- A collaborative work environment that you can partner with to achieve what you’ve been looking for in your next career move!